Sepher Raziel: Liber Salomonis (hc) by Don Karr & Stephen Skinner (tran)
Sepher Raziel—also called Liber Salomonis—is a full grimoire in the Solomonic tradition from a sixteenth century manuscript.
It contains seven (7) books:
- The Clavis, concerned with astrology and its use in magic, with precise interactions between planets, Signs, and Houses;
- The Ala, outlining the magical virtues of stones, herbs, and animals;
- The Tractatus Thymiamatus, which determines perfumes and sub fumigations used in the Art;
- A Treatise of Times detailing the correct hours of the day for each operation;
- A Treatise on Preparations on ritual purity, and abstinence;
- Samaim, on the different heavens and their angels;
- And finally, a Book of Names and their virtues and properties, being seven semiforas of Adam and seven semiforas of Moses.